Divorce isn’t just emotionally taxing: it’s exhausting, expensive, and unpredictable. Tracy Achen knows that divorce is most devastating when you’re not prepared, meaning you make costly mistakes and end up with an unfair divorce. This eBook can help you through one of the toughest parts of your life, ensuring you come out of it stronger and smarter than before. You’ll feel calm knowing what’s ahead and that you’ve done your best to take care of yourself and your family. You don’t have to do this alone: “Divorce 101” can help.
- Prepare For Divorce: My book contains crucial divorce advice for women that will help them navigate the pitfalls of this complicated and emotional process. Divorce can be especially devastating for women, and it is important that they begin learning how to protect themselves in divorce as early as possible. The key to a successful outcome is preparation.
- Your Financial Security: Although it can take only days to become legally divorced, it can take many years to recover financially if you are not careful. Divorce lawyers are experts at finding ways to cut you out of money—so it is critical that you prepare for divorce and familiarize yourself with their tricks.
- Divorce Options: It is essential that you not only understand your divorce options, but also exactly what each option consists of. My eBook will help women prepare for divorce by making sense of their divorce options including Mediation, Arbitration, Collaborative and Uncontested Divorce.
- How to Be A Savvy Client: Just like in any other legal proceeding, knowledge is power. My eBook will teach you what you need to know about divorce in order to shop for the best divorce lawyers.
- What to Expect Your Husband to Do: Once divorce becomes a certainty, your husband will take every measure he can to protect his assets and shut you out of any money or benefits to which you are entitled. Prepare for divorce wisely and carefully by understanding your husband’s intentions.
- Your Husband’s Attorneys: Divorce attorneys deal with divorce for a living and as a result have many tricks to strip you of what is rightfully yours. Do not think that you can take on your husband’s attorneys by yourself—learn how to prepare for divorce by selecting an experienced divorce lawyer.
- Legal Fees: My eBook will educate you on what’s fair and how to avoid receiving unexpected bills from your attorneys. Prepare for divorce by not allowing yourself to be taken by surprise by your husband’s attorney or your own.
- Settlement: My eBook will teach you how to receive a fair and equitable settlement. One of the most overlooked elements when women prepare for divorce is an understanding of a typical divorce settlement so that they begin the process with realistic expectations.
- Depositions & Trial: If you’re not a lawyer, the intricacies of the legal process of divorce can be extremely intimidating. This eBook will clearly outline how depositions and trials work so that you won’t be intimidated by any legal jargon or procedures.